Since the Arabidopsis genome was finished in year 2000, the information derived from intensive studies of this plant model organism has been accumulated rapidly. The Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR) is a database providing comprehensive and up-to-date genetic and molecular biology data of Arabidopsis on a genome-wide scale.
This workshop will demonstrate how to interpret, retrieve and analyze various data types with the use of TAIR.
1. DNA analysis: cis-element, polymorphism, DNA methylation
2. RNA analysis: splicing, expression, plant ontology, small RNA, degradome
3. Protein analysis: domain, localization, modification, protein-protein interaction
4. Function analysis: gene ontology
5. Pathway analysis: AraCyc Pathways
6. Others: seed stock, ftp download