Many a times people come across difficult situations across finding a reagent, cell line or a core facility to carry out their research experiments.
On the other hand, it’s very cumbersome to find such facilities on your campus, neighbourhood, city or sometime in the whole country and find a person of contact, dig their emails and contact number etc.
You need to be happy to read this, if you are one of person who has faced this kind of situations to find a suitable technical facility or a core lab such as sequencing, Mass Spectrometry and NMR etc.
And the solution for this is QReserve Inc.
QReserve helps researchers collaborate through an open-access catalogue of research equipment, services and expertise. We help institutions catalogue tools and services to encourage resource sharing and to foster collaborations between researchers, students and industry.
QReserve connects researchers, students and industry through an open-access resource discovery platform.
QReserve Inc. was established in 2014 as a spin-out company from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
On this platform you can find out the equipment, Services, facilities and expertise on a different campus/location or you can list all these from your own institution/university.
The benefits of adding your lab facilities:
1. Promote your equipment and services to researchers and industry. There is no obligation to provide access to equipment or services.
2. Generate researching funding revenue with industry and academic collaborations.
3. Track and manage equipment usage with our integrated reservation system.
4. Allow users to search your lab's equipment directly from your website.
5. Strengthen grant application by demonstrating a commitment to maximizing resource utilization.
6. QReserve is absolutely free for adding your lab and searching other's.
The salient features of Qreserve platforms are
A. Powerful Equipment Booking Platform
B.Track Valuable Billing Records
C. Log Routine and Preventative Maintenance
All these features are available for FREE to all QReserve users